It’s time to preregister for the MMEA conference in Great Falls MT, October 19-21, 2016. Registration will be offered online through October 7. Look for details below and in your Cadenza Journal.
We have an outstanding array of presenters. Our guest clinician will be Dr. Sylvia Munson. She has a wealth of experience as a noted conductor of children’s choirs for more than 35 years. Most recently, Sylvia was the Artistic Director of the Cache Children’s Choir program in Logan, Utah, and served as the first Beverley Taylor Sorenson Endowed Chair for Elementary Arts Education at Utah State University.
You won’t want to miss this wonderful opportunity for professional development!
I look forward to seeing you in Great Falls!
- Preregister online at www.mtmusiced.com by October 7th or download and mail in the form from the MMEA website along with a check or money order.
- NOTE: You must be a current member of NAfME/MMEA to register for the conference. These instructions are for conference registration only, not membership renewal. You must also join or renew your membership with NAfME for the coming year. Go to nafme.org and click on renew or join at the top of the home page.
- If you preregister online or through the mail by Oct. 7, your packet will be ready for you at the registration table. No waiting!
- Mail-in preregistration will be valid only if postmarked by October 7. Send your MMEA conference registration to: MMEA Registration, 1992 Mission Way South, Kalispell, MT 59901
- Register after Oct. 7 at the conference, in the Great Falls High Field House
- 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM on Wednesday
- 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM on Thursday
- 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Friday
- Refunds for cancellations will be made only if the request is submitted to the treasurer in writing before Oct. 7, 2016.